Welcome to the Jeff Coston Golf Academy: Home of excellence. To play the golf of your dreams you must learn from an excellent coach. An excellent coach first has excellent information and experience. Secondly, they have passion, conviction and wonderful communication skills. This coach/teacher needs to express his information in a simple practical manner. Finally, it should be fun! Jeff has not only taught the game of golf but he has played it for a living. Jeff has seen the best of both worlds and understands how to help you. He will not only improve your swing mechanics, but help you shoot lower scores. Learn from one of the nation’s top 100 golf instructors, Jeff Coston.
Jeff can answer such questions as:
- How do I go from a 15 handicap to a 9?
- How do I practice properly to make the most of my limited time?
- What is a mental and physical routine?
- What is an on-plane athletic golf swing?
- How can I play better on the course and in tournaments?
Things we do at the Jeff Coston Golf Academy:
- Understand and simplify your swing technique and scoring approach
- Practical drills and techniques to improve your mechanics
- Hit golf shots not just make golf swings, especially on the course
- Make a dynamic plan and strategy to get better and reach your goals
- Focus on the total golf game, not only one area
I just finished doing my 19th year of golf schools with 2015 British Open Champion Zach Johnson's Coach, Mike Bender. Mike and I have done 117 golf schools together! Mike comes up from his academy outside Orlando to my spot here at Semiahmoo. We have a fabulous time working with golfers from all over the Pacific Northwest. We do one, two and sometimes three day schools the latter part of June through the beginning of July. We do our regular school and we also have a "tournament players" school for high school, college and professional golfers.
Mike and I met on the "mini tours" in 1980. Quite sometime ago! We played the PGA Tour together and we are definitely brothers in golf. Mike Bender has had a major influence in my game and my teaching. No question! I learn each year and each time we are together.
Following are some quotes from this year's schools. I look forward to year 20 in 2017.Read more!