Welcome to the Jeff Coston Golf Academy: Home of excellence. To play the golf of your dreams you must learn from an excellent coach. An excellent coach first has excellent information and experience. Secondly, they have passion, conviction and wonderful communication skills. This coach/teacher needs to express his information in a simple practical manner. Finally, it should be fun! Jeff has not only taught the game of golf but he has played it for a living. Jeff Coston has seen the best of both worlds and understands how to help you. Jeff will not only improve your swing mechanics, but help you shoot lower scores.
Jeff can answer such questions as:
- How do I go from a 15 handicap to a 9?
- How do I practice properly to make the most of my limited time?
- What is a mental and physical routine?
- What is an on-plane athletic golf swing?
- How can I play better on the course and in tournaments?
Things we do at the Jeff Coston Golf Academy:
- Understand and simplify your swing technique and scoring approach
- Practical drills and techniques to improve your mechanics
- Hit golf shots not just make golf swings, especially on the course
- Make a dynamic plan and strategy to get better and reach your goals
- Focus on the total golf game, not only one area
Last week we had an amazing successful once in a lifetime EVENT at Semiahmoo! We had 10 Champion Tour Players up for a SPECIAL Pro-Am. Rocco Mediate, Mark Calcavecchia, David Frost, Olin Brown, Joey Sindelar and more! Great pro's! 40 am's. Dinner, stay at the amazing Semiahmoo Resort. Over $27,000 to the St. Joseph Cancer Center. Everyone had a fantastic two days! The pros want to come back next year!
The Boeing Classic just finished yesterday. The Boeing has always been a highlight tourney for me. One year I skipped the PGA Championship to play Boeing. I love Seattle and the folks in the Great Northwest!
I've made and deepened so many friendships with the players while playing The Champions Tour. That would be one of the highlights of 2015.
Billy Andrade won this year. We have played several rounds together this year. He is down to earth and a sports lover. I remember playing basketball together while on the regular Tour. He can play! Really good guys out there. Life long friends.
I'm back teaching at my academy the next month and really all year. Give me a call and we will spend some Extraordinary time on your golf game.
Coston out.Read more!