Welcome to the Jeff Coston Golf Academy: Home of excellence. To play the golf of your dreams you must learn from an excellent coach. An excellent coach first has excellent information and experience. Secondly, they have passion, conviction and wonderful communication skills. This coach/teacher needs to express his information in a simple practical manner. Finally, it should be fun! Jeff has not only taught the game of golf but he has played it for a living. Jeff Coston has seen the best of both worlds and understands how to help you. Jeff will not only improve your swing mechanics, but help you shoot lower scores.
Golf Schools & Special Events at Semiahmoo
Jeff Coston will host a golf school with longtime friends and mentors, Mike Bennett and Andy Plummer, August 14-15 at Semiahmoo G&CC! Call Jeff for information at 360-201-4590.
August 16-17, enjoy a night of stories and good food with ten Champions Tour Players, followed by a pro-am golf tournament at Semiahmoo Golf & Country Club.
Jeff can answer such questions as:
- How do I go from a 15 handicap to a 9?
- How do I practice properly to make the most of my limited time?
- What is a mental and physical routine?
- What is an on-plane athletic golf swing?
- How can I play better on the course and in tournaments
- Understand and simplify your swing technique and scoring approach
- Practical drills and techniques to improve your mechanics
- Hit golf shots not just make golf swings, especially on the course
- Make a dynamic plan and strategy to get better and reach your goals
- Focus on the total golf game, not only one area