Welcome to the Jeff Coston Golf Academy: Home of excellence. To play the golf of your dreams you must learn from an excellent coach. An excellent coach first has excellent information and experience. Secondly, they have passion, conviction and wonderful communication skills. This coach/teacher needs to express his information in a simple practical manner. Finally, it should be fun! Jeff has not only taught the game of golf but he has played it for a living. Jeff has seen the best of both worlds and understands how to help you. He will not only improve your swing mechanics, but help you shoot lower scores. Learn from one of the nation’s top 100 golf instructors, Jeff Coston.
This month marks a celebration of 23 years Jeff Coston Golf Academy at Semiahmoo Golf Club! Being here with the members, staff and this super facility has been my honor and privilege! Thank you Semiahmoo for allowing me to spend much of my life here and hopefully much more.
Everyone wants to hit the golf ball further, no doubt! Hitting the golf ball straighter helps also. These last 23 years most everyone communicates, "I want to be more consistent; hit it farther; hit it straighter."
We have, and will continue to, write about the proper plane, path and club face. We often over these 23 years have focused on shallowing the shaft on the downswing (most golfers have to steep an approach).
We have and will continue to communicate most golfers would be benefit with a slightly stronger grip in the fingers. Golfers also aim thier feet to the right of target and shoulders left; where feet left and shoulders right would be a better habit.Read more!
Jeff can answer such questions as:
- How do I go from a 15 handicap to a 9?
- How do I practice properly to make the most of my limited time?
- What is a mental and physical routine?
- What is an on-plane athletic golf swing?
- How can I play better on the course and in tournaments?
Things we do at the Jeff Coston Golf Academy:
- Understand and simplify your swing technique and scoring approach
- Practical drills and techniques to improve your mechanics
- Hit golf shots not just make golf swings, especially on the course
- Make a dynamic plan and strategy to get better and reach your goals
- Focus on the total golf game, not only one area