Welcome to the Jeff Coston Golf Academy: Home of excellence. To play the golf of your dreams you must learn from an excellent coach. An excellent coach first has excellent information and experience. Secondly, they have passion, conviction and wonderful communication skills. This coach/teacher needs to express his information in a simple practical manner. Finally, it should be fun! Jeff has not only taught the game of golf but he has played it for a living. Jeff has seen the best of both worlds and understands how to help you. He will not only improve your swing mechanics, but help you shoot lower scores. Learn from one of the nation’s top 100 golf instructors, Jeff Coston.
Jeff can answer such questions as:
- How do I go from a 15 handicap to a 9?
- How do I practice properly to make the most of my limited time?
- What is a mental and physical routine?
- What is an on-plane athletic golf swing?
- How can I play better on the course and in tournaments?
Things we do at the Jeff Coston Golf Academy:
- Understand and simplify your swing technique and scoring approach
- Practical drills and techniques to improve your mechanics
- Hit golf shots not just make golf swings, especially on the course
- Make a dynamic plan and strategy to get better and reach your goals
- Focus on the total golf game, not only one area
Jeff Coston interviews Kenny Perry, PGA Tour and Champions Tour player.
Q 1) You have had an amazing golf career. 14 PGA Tour wins, 8 Champions Tour wins (and counting) Ryder Cup; did you ever think as a high school or college player your career would flourish to this degree? What catapulted you to this level?
Kenny: Never, I had an average college career. Turned pro out of college with just a DREAM. I told my dad at age 7 all I wanted to do is play the tour. I think what got me over the hump was a great support group (God and family) and a never-give-up attitude.Read more!