Welcome to the Jeff Coston Golf Academy: Home of excellence. To play the golf of your dreams you must learn from an excellent coach. An excellent coach first has excellent information and experience. Secondly, they have passion, conviction and wonderful communication skills. This coach/teacher needs to express his information in a simple practical manner. Finally, it should be fun! Jeff has not only taught the game of golf but he has played it for a living. Jeff has seen the best of both worlds and understands how to help you. He will not only improve your swing mechanics, but help you shoot lower scores. Learn from one of the nation’s top 100 golf instructors, Jeff Coston.
Jeff can answer such questions as:
- How do I go from a 15 handicap to a 9?
- How do I practice properly to make the most of my limited time?
- What is a mental and physical routine?
- What is an on-plane athletic golf swing?
- How can I play better on the course and in tournaments?
Things we do at the Jeff Coston Golf Academy:
- Understand and simplify your swing technique and scoring approach
- Practical drills and techniques to improve your mechanics
- Hit golf shots not just make golf swings, especially on the course
- Make a dynamic plan and strategy to get better and reach your goals
- Focus on the total golf game, not only one area
As I write this, I'm on the flight back home from Orlando, Florida. I lived in Orlando while playing the PGA and Web.com Tours. It's funny how Orlando does not seem like home although we lived there for over 15 years. Semiahmoo is home.
This week I played the National Senior Club Professional Championship in south Florida. I won 10 years ago! It doesn't seem that long ago! Ouch! This year I shot 69-72-70-73 and finished T18. If you know me, you know I imagined better. Over 300 players from every state. With my finish, I qualified for The Senior PGA Championship next May in Washington D.C. This will be my 11th Senior PGA. I must be old!
I defend The Hawaii State Open for a week in December and celebrate 40 years of marriage with Diane! I know, she is amazing for putting up with me.
December through February if you bring a new client to my warm and dry academy building for a lesson, you will receive $50 off your next lesson and your friend will also!
The winter is a super time to improve our golf! I know I will be improving my skills along with you.
Coston out.Read more!